As a global supplier of non-ferrous foundry furnaces and solutions, StrikoWestofen pursues a company strategy that follows the principle of Efficiency. Powered by knowledge. By optimizing shaft melting furnace installations to individual production processes the company focuses consistently on customer benefit. By doing so, StrikoWestofen positions itself in the international market which is reflected in further growth. The StrikoWestofen name combines the experience, know-how and the competence of more than 50 years of company history which has been characterized by innovative technologies and the implementation of custom solutions. Today’s profile as a supplier of non ferrous light metal foundries can be traced back to the year 1998 – at that time the world-wide renowned companies, Westofen GmbH and W. Strikfeldt & Koch GmbH which previously concentrated on either dosing or melting of non ferrous metals merged to form StrikoWestofen GmbH. Originally known as StrikoDynarad, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of the StrikoWestofen Group, a global leader in the melting, holding and dosing of aluminum. StrikoWestofen GmbH has been developing its know-how over more than 50 years. The first energy-saving system was patented over 50 years ago and has been continuously improved over the years. Today it is known as ETAMax® II.
History of StrikoWestofen America
- 1950 Founding of Westofen GmbH, Mainz-Kastel
- 1967 Founding of Strikfeldt W. & Koch GmbH, Wiehl
- 1980 Dynarad Corporation formed in California, USA
- 1998 Strikfeldt & Co. GmbH and Westofen GmbH merged to form StrikoWestofen GmbH. Westofen GmbH also had a long standing relationship and reciprocal licensing with Dynarad in USA and this was incorporated into the new company.
- 1999 The company Dynarad was absorbed into the newly founded StrikoDynarad, San Leandro, California. StrikoDynarad was subsequently relocated to Zeeland, Michigan to serve as a sales and technical base for the North American market.
- 2003 StrikoDynarad began series production of StrikoMelter® in USA. This has lead to an expansion of the companies technical and development activities aimed at satisfying many of the unique demands of the N. American market.
- 2013 Funds advised by Auctus Capital Partners AG have have acquired StrikoWestofen Group
StriikoWestofen supplies and services the aluminum and magnesium die casting and foundry industries in both jobbing and production environments. Our shaft melter foundry furnaces are used to melt, hold, treat, convey, and automatically pour aluminum and magnesium alloys. We can also melt zinc, lead and lower temperature brass and copper alloys. Our customers produce HPDC castings in many industries including the automotive, electrical, computer, electric motor, aerospace, hand tool, hardware, fittings, home appliance and other related industries .Our services include installation, service, refurbishing, and plant conversions, replacing conventional or obsolete furnaces. StriikoWestofen America serves the North American market with the full range of products and customer support for all three founder companies. As part of its increased commitment to complete customer satisfaction, StriikoWestofen places great emphasis on efficient customer service and spare parts accessibility.